1K Elastomeric Modified Polyurethane Liquid Membrane
Elastobond BTD is high performance, water based, cold applied, single component elastomeric in-situ coating. Elastobond BTD is UV resistant. This unique system is ready to use PU modified emulsion. It complies with ASTM C-836.
• User friendly, Non-toxic, reen product.
• Better elongation.
• Better flexibility than TarFelt LM.
• Can be applied on moist surface also.
• Excellent water vapour barrier.
• Ideal for waterproofing of terrace roof garden industrial floors.
• Roof Terrace including corrugated roofs and difficult geometrical shapes like domes.
• Car parking.
• Remove dust, flakes, or other foreign particles by et or dry air and clean the surface mechanically or by grinding to make it smooth before application.
• Prime the surface with the mixture of Elastobond BTD and water in 50 50 ratio and apply 00 gms m2
• Allow it to dry completely. Slightly damp surface will help coating.
• Apply Elastobond BTD by brush or roller on primed surface 1 kg m2 as first coat.
• Spread polyester fleece 50 gsm non-woven eo Textile over the first coat with 50 mm overlap in both directions.
• Allow the first coat to dry with polyester fleece non-woven 50 gsm eo Textile on top.
• Apply second coat of Elastobond BTD 1 kg m2 or as required to get thickness of 1.5 mm.
• Do not apply if rain is expected within 2 hours.
Appearance of dry film
White rey reen Black
Specific ravity 30 OC
1.35 ± 0.01
Theoretical Coverage 1.2 mm DFT
Water Absorption, %
Drying Time, minute 27 OC, 55% RH
0-50 for each coat depending on climate
Instant Hardness (Shore A)
35 - 40
Elastic Recovery 150% elongation, %
70 - 75
Temperature Resistant, OC
- 20 to + 100
Application Temperature, OC
STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE
Keep in a cool and dry place under shed away from heat. The shelf life of product is 12 Months in original unopened sealed condition.
HEALTH & SAFETY
• Use nose cover, goggles and hand gloves during application.
• Clean hands with soap water after application.
Available in 25 kg and 250 kg pack.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
Sold subject to the Company's conditions of sale which are available on request.
The information supplied in this datasheet is based upon extensive experience and is given in good faith in order to help you. Our Company policy is one of continuous Research and Development; we therefore reserve the right to update this information at any time without prior notice. We also guarantee the consistent high quality of our products; however as we have no control over site conditions or the execution of the work, we accept no liability for any loss or damage which may arise as a result thereof.