CLI CoolCoat is a flexible, liquid applied, single component, ultra violet rays and weather resistant, acrylic waterproofing membrane for all types of exposed roof slabs(new and old), terraces(sloped and flat),etc.
CLI CoolCoat contains Cross-linking polymers, Special Glass Micro fibers, pigments and advanced antifungal additive that provides long lasting tough water proofing membrane.
The low thermal conductivity of the membrane serves as insulation medium to resist heat transfer. The long lasting glossy white colors reflect solar radiation that helps heat to back into the atmosphere which keeps the interior of a building cooler. This coating combines the benefits of waterproofing as well as heat reduction in a single product. Thus ensuring value for money for customers.
The waterproofing system can be further reinforced using CLI Fab 1 glass fibre mesh.
- Roof slabs(flat and sloped)
- RCC/ asbestos/ lime terraced roofs, etc. after suitable surface preparation and repairs
- All exposed areas
- Suitable for repairing existing bituminous membrane
- Can be used as exterior coating for PVC water tanks exposed to direct sunlight on roofs, balconies, etc. to keep the inside water temperature relatively cooler
- Cross linking polymer gives excellent weather resistance and enhances service life
- High solar reflectance index (SRI) indicates high degree of cooling effect
- High resistance to chloride penetration, hence highly suitable for saline environment
- Algae and fungi resistant
- Highly Flexible
- Water vapour permeable
- Simple and fast application (even at detailing)
- Excellent adhesion to concrete, brickwork, corrugated asbestos, asbestos cement sheet and metal decks
- Ultra violet rays and weather resistant
- Water based hence eco friendly
- No protective screed required for normal foot traffic