Single component PU Primer
CLI WP 30 M is a Single component polyurethane based primer.
• Better adhesion and flexibility
• Chemical resistance
• Highly penetrative in concrete surface
• Concrete / metal surfaces.
• Clean surface by oil free compressed air, sandblasting, wire brushes or other mechanical means to ensure removal of all rust, oil, grease, dirt, or any other loose particle prior to application of primer.
• Ensure that the surface is moisture free before application.
• Apply CLI WP 30 on cleaned and dried surface by brush or airless spray.
Pot Life @30 OC, hrs
5 - 6
Surface dry ,@ 30 OC, RH 55%
25 - 35 minute
Light brown, clear liquid
DFT in microns
< 50 microns
Recoating time, hrs
Theoretical Coverage m2 / L
8 - 10
STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE
Keep in a cool and dry place under shed away from heat. The shelf life of product is 12 Months in original unopened sealed condition.
HEALTH & SAFETY<
• Do not allow CLI WP 30 to come in contact with the skin and eyes, or be swallowed.
• Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection.
• In case of contact with skin, rinse with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and water. Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
• In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
• If swallowed seek medical attention immediately - do not induce vomiting. In case of fire use dry chemical or carbon dioxide extinguishers.
Material is available in 20 L container.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
Sold subject to the Company's conditions of sale which are available on request.
The information supplied in this datasheet is based upon extensive experience and is given in good faith in order to help you. Our Company policy is one of continuous Research and Development; we therefore reserve the right to update this information at any time without prior notice. We also guarantee the consistent high quality of our products; however as we have no control over site conditions or the execution of the work, we accept no liability for any loss or damage which may arise as a result thereof.