Acrylic Polymerised Water Based Architectural Primer
CLI Wall Prime WB is an acrylic polymerized, water based primer designed to provide sound base for wall coatings. CLI Wall Prime WB has good alkali resistance properties.
• Easy to apply.
• Excellent hiding property
• Fast Drying
• Excellent coverage
As a primer or base coat for subsequent application of top coat for exterior or interior finish.
• Clean surface thoroughly and remove all foreign material, including oil and grease.
• Remove laitance with a wire-brush.
• For previously painted surface, ensure all peeled off or flaked paint is removed.
• Dust down the entire surface.
• Dilute CLI Wall Prime WB with fresh water at the ratio 1:1.
• Apply uniform coat of CLI Wall Prime WB with brush, roller or by spraying.
• Do not apply CLI Wall Prime WB when humidity is over 95% or when ambient temperature is not above 3 0C of dew point.
Drying Time, hr
Specific Gravity @ 30 OC
1.35 – 1.39
Theoretical coverage, m2/ L (1:1 dilution with water) *
8 - 10
Flash Point, OC
Solid content, %
56 - 58
16000 - 18000
STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE
Keep in a cool and dry place under shed away from heat. The shelf life of product is 12 Months in original unopened sealed condition.
HEALTH & SAFETY
• Use nose cover, goggles and hand gloves during application.
• Clean hands with soap water after application.
Available in 4 L, 20 L and 200 L container.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
Sold subject to the Company's conditions of sale which are available on request.
The information supplied in this datasheet is based upon extensive experience and is given in good faith in order to help you. Our Company policy is one of continuous Research and Development; we therefore reserve the right to update this information at any time without prior notice. We also guarantee the consistent high quality of our products; however as we have no control over site conditions or the execution of the work, we accept no liability for any loss or damage which may arise as a result thereof.