IIntegral Waterproofing-cum-Corrosion Inhibitor For Reinforced Cement Concrete (RCC)
CLI IW ++ is revolutionary liquid waterproofing compound which protects concrete internally from water ingress as well as saves the re-bars of reinforced concrete and mortar against chloride induced corrosion. The unique bi-polar compound migrates through concrete during curing process and puts a passive layer over re-bars to stop chloride corrosion. It meets the requirements of IS 2645, IS 9103 and ASTM C 1582M.
• Corrosion resistant & highly impermeable
• Easily dispersible & compatible with RCC
• Highly compressive strength
• Reduces shrinkage crack development
• Provides greater workability
• Increase durability of concrete
• Used in RCC floors, walls and slabs.
• Mass concrete casting making dyke walls
• Bridges and Marine structures
• Deicing areas
• Dry mix cement, sand, aggregate in concrete mixer for 2 minutes.
• Add 75-80% of required water into the mix and mix for 3 minutes.
• Add CLI IW++ in the ratio of 200 ml per bag of cement in remaining water and then wet mix for 2 minutes after adding such dosed water.
• Place the concrete or apply plaster, as needed
• Cure the applied mortar or concrete as per good construction practices.
• For Air entraining agent, a pre-blend trial must be done to decide the doses of air entraining agent as CLI IW++ with air entraining agent increases air producing efficiency.
• Compatible with all types of Portland cement including SRC (Sulphate Resistance Cement) and not compatible with high alumina cement.
Light yellow free flowing liquid
9 - 13
Specific Gravity @ 30 OC
1.09 ± 0.01
Non Volatile Content, %
18 ± 1
STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE
Keep in a cool and dry place under shed away from heat. The shelf life of product is 12 Months in original unopened sealed condition.
HEALTH & SAFETY
• Use nose cover, goggles and hand gloves during application.
• Clean hands with soap water after application.
Available in 5 L, 20 L and 200 L container.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
Sold subject to the Company's conditions of sale which are available on request.
The information supplied in this datasheet is based upon extensive experience and is given in good faith in order to help you. Our Company policy is one of continuous Research and Development; we therefore reserve the right to update this information at any time without prior notice. We also guarantee the consistent high quality of our products; however as we have no control over site conditions or the execution of the work, we accept no liability for any loss or damage which may arise as a result thereof.