Integral Liquid Waterproofing For Cement Plaster And Concrete (PCC)
CLI IW is special type of integral liquid water proofing compound composed of wetting agent, plasticiser, polymers and additives. It is an admixture for concrete, mortar and plasters. It contains additives and polymers which makes the concrete cohesive and less of capillaries. It meets the requirements of IS 2645- 2003 and IS 9103- 2000 standards.
• Reduces Permeability
• Easily dispensable / compatible
• Reduces capillary
• Avoid shrinkage crack development
• Facilitates better workability
• Enhance durability
• Used in basement, roof slab, screed.
• Water tank, terrace, floors that must be water tight.
• External plastering, bathroom and balconies.
• Mass concrete foundation walls
• Cement, sand and aggregates are charged in the mixer and dry mix for 2 minutes .
• Add 75-80 % of water and mix for 3 minutes.
• CLI IW is added as per the recommended dosage into the remaining part of the water and the mix is added to concrete mixer & mixed for another 2 minutes.
• Place the concrete or apply plaster, as needed.
• Cure the applied mortar or concrete as per good construction practices.
Specific Gravity @ 30 O C
1.08 ± 0.01
9 - 13
Non Volatile Content, %
15 ± 1
Chloride content, %
Setting Time, minutes
40 - 550
Dosage, ml / 50 kg cement
STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE
Keep in a cool and dry place under shed away from heat. The shelf life of product is 12 Months in original unopened sealed condition.
HEALTH & SAFETY
• Use nose cover, goggles and hand gloves during application.
• Clean hands with soap water after application.
Material is available in 1 L, 5 L and 20 L.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
Sold subject to the Company's conditions of sale which are available on request.
The information supplied in this datasheet is based upon extensive experience and is given in good faith in order to help you. Our Company policy is one of continuous Research and Development; we therefore reserve the right to update this information at any time without prior notice. We also guarantee the consistent high quality of our products; however as we have no control over site conditions or the execution of the work, we accept no liability for any loss or damage which may arise as a result thereof.