Single Component Tile Joint Filler
CLI Grout 50 is composed of cement and some special organic ingredients to solve the problems of conventional material. It is designed to create strong and long lasting tile joints. CLI Grout 50 is available in different range of colours.
• Low cost service life - mould resistant, tropical grade
• Easy to apply - just add water for a thixotropic, non-slump grout
• Can be used in submerged conditions
• Available in a range of attractive colours
• Tile joints up to 10 mm width.
• Suitable for external floor and wall cladding.
• All tiles must be securely fixed in place and thoroughly cleaned before CLI Grout 50 is applied.
• Tile joint filling should only be done 24 hr after fixing the tiles.
• Require 340 – 360 ml of water for 1 kg of CLI Grout 50.
• Add powder to water and mix until a uniform, lump-free, thick creamy paste is produced, allow standing for ten minutes prior to use.
• Apply to the spaces between the tiles using a sponge, spatula or a small piece of soft cloth.
• Work the mixture into the joints and around the edges.
• Remove surplus material from the face of the tiles with a dry cloth and run the tip of a gloved finger or suitable rounded tool along the grout to level it off and form a profile.
• When the grout is dry, clean the tiles with a damp sponge to remove any excess material. Do not allow the excess grout material on the tiles to cure which will make removing difficult.
Workable time after mixing with water @ 35 0C, minute
HEALTH & SAFETY
• Use goggles and hand gloves during application.
• Clean hands with warm soap water after application.
• Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of dust.
• Avoid contact with skin / eyes. In case of unlikely contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and lukewarm water and seek medical advice.Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
• Prevent swallowing. In case of unlikely swallowing, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Available in 1 kg bag.
STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE
Keep in a cool and dry place under shed away from heat. The shelf life of product is 9 Months in original unopened sealed condition.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
Sold subject to the Company's conditions of sale which are available on request.
The information supplied in this datasheet is based upon extensive experience and is given in good faith in order to help you. Our Company policy is one of continuous Research and Development; we therefore reserve the right to update this information at any time without prior notice. We also guarantee the consistent high quality of our products; however as we have no control over site conditions or the execution of the work, we accept no liability for any loss or damage which may arise as a result thereof.