Three Component Epoxy Based Tile Joint Filler
CLI EP Grout 40 is composed of cement and some special organic ingredients to solve the problems of conventional material. It is designed to create strong and long lasting tile joints. CLI EP Grout 40 is available in different range of colours.
• Moisture insensitive.
• Tough performance reduces floor joint repairs and maintenance.
• Does not allow the growth of fungus, bacteria etc
• Tile joints
• Ensure that the groove to be filled is free from dust and other contaminants like oil grease etc.
• Ensure that the groove is not filled with standing water.
• Apply on bone dry surface.
• While mixing first mix component A (resin component) and component B (Hardener component) thoroughly and after ensuring that the components are mixed properly, add component C (Filler component) slowly and mix thoroughly till a homogeneous mix is achieved.
• Fill the grove with mixed material using spatula or by trowel or by any convenient method.
• Joints should be overfilled with the thoroughly mixed material and immediately level by using trowel or any other suitable method and wipe off any excessive mixed material on tiles usingthinner. If CLI epoxy tile grout has completely hardened, a heat flame may be used to soften the material for easier removal. Ensure that the aesthetic look of the tile is not lost while heating with burner.
Pot Life @ 24 OC, min
Tack free time @ 24 OC, hrs
Coverage in running Mtr for 5 kg unit
200 Running Mtr approx for 2 mm x 5 mm groove size
Compressive Strength Compressive Strength
Tensile Strength At 7 days, kg/Cm2
Chemical Resistance after 72 hr at 24 OC
• CaCl2 (10%)
• Caustic (10%)
• Muriatic Acid (10%)
HEALTH & SAFETY
• Use goggles and hand gloves during application.
• Clean hands with warm soap water after application.
• Ensure adequate ventilation and avoid inhalation of dust.
• Avoid contact with skin / eyes. In case of unlikely contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of clean water, then cleanse with soap and lukewarm water and seek medical advice.Do not use solvent to clean the contacted area.
• Prevent swallowing. In case of unlikely swallowing, seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting.
Available in 5 kg unit.
STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE
Keep in a cool and dry place under shed away from heat. The shelf life of product is 9 Months in original unopened sealed condition.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
Sold subject to the Company's conditions of sale which are available on request.
The information supplied in this datasheet is based upon extensive experience and is given in good faith in order to help you. Our Company policy is one of continuous Research and Development; we therefore reserve the right to update this information at any time without prior notice. We also guarantee the consistent high quality of our products; however as we have no control over site conditions or the execution of the work, we accept no liability for any loss or damage which may arise as a result thereof.