2K HIGH BUILD POLYMER MODIFIED CEMENTITIOUS REINSTATEMENT MORTAR
CLI RP 21C is light weight, cementitious, polymer modified repair mortar to provide high build properties as well as excellent resistance to chloride ions and the diffusion of acidic gases such as carbon dioxide. It contains special preblended cements, graded sand and chemical additives which thermally combine to provide a product that has excellent compatibility with concrete as well as outstanding water repellent properties. CLI RP 21C can be applied in thicknesses from 10mm to 40mm in vertical and 25mm in overhead situations.
• In vertical and overhead situations, a high thickness can be built up.
• Extremely low permeability provides maximum protection against carbon dioxide and chlorides.
• Excellent bond to the concrete substrate.
• Shrinkage compensated.
• No side batching required, supplied in pre-weighted pre-packed condition.
• Only addition of water at site to be made while mixing the powder and liquid parts.
• Contains no chlorides.
• Saw cut or cut back the extremities of the repair locations to a depth of at least 10mm to avoid feather edging and to provide a square edge. Break out the complete repair area to a minimum depth of 10mm up to the saw edge.
• Thoroughly clean both surfaces which are to be stuck together to ensure removal of dust and other loose particles from concrete, plaster or other surfaces.
• Surface should be moistened before application of coating. But standing water should not be allowed.
• Apply primer in primed surface.
• For 1 bag application, Place about 2.75 L of drinking quality water in the mixer and add the supplied liquid polymer part and mix with the machine in operation add CLI RP 21C powder and mix for 2 to 3 minutes. Depending on the ambient temperature and the desired consistency, a small additional amount of water may be added up to a maximum total water content of 3.25 L.
• Apply the mixed CLI RP 21C to the prepared substrate by gloved hand or trowel. Thoroughly compact mortar on to the primed substrate and around the exposed reinforcement.
Compressive Strength, mpa
• 3 days
• 7 days
• 28 days
Water Absorption, ml/m2/sec
• 10 min
• 2 hrs.
Coefficient of thermal expansion, 2C
7 – 12 x 10-6
Flexural Strength, N/mm2,28 days
Tensile Strength, N/mm2,28 days
Setting Time, hr
• Initial setting
• Final setting
Fresh Wet Density, kg/m3
HEALTH & SAFETY
• Use goggles and hand gloves during application.
• Clean hands with warm soap water after applicatio
• Clean all tools immediately after use with clean water. Do not allow material to harden.
Available in 25 kg bag.
STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE
Store in a cool dry place under shed away from heat. The shelf life of product is 9 months in original unopened sealed condition.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
Sold subject to the Company's conditions of sale which are available on request.
The information supplied in this datasheet is based upon extensive experience and is given in good faith in order to help you. Our Company policy is one of continuous Research and Development; we therefore reserve the right to update this information at any time without prior notice. We also guarantee the consistent high quality of our products; however as we have no control over site conditions or the execution of the work, we accept no liability for any loss or damage which may arise as a result thereof.