THREE COMPONENT EPOXY PUTTY
CLI N 20 Putty is a three component epoxy based putty made of resin, hardener and some special filler. It is a non-shrink epoxy based repair material.
• Excellent impact resistance
• Good mechanical properties
• Good bonding properties with concrete, Kota stone, steel etc.
• Sealing of crack for concrete, metal and wooden surface.
• Protection of concrete, steel, marine structure as protective coating.
• Making up undulations of concrete surface before coating.
• Ensure that concrete should be at least 28 days old.
• Ensure that surface is sound and free from dust, laitance and other contaminants .
• Remove any oil, grease etc by acid etching or by burning.
• Allow the surface to dry.
• Mix Comp A, B & C in the ratio of 0.24 : 0.14 : 0.62 ratio by weight.
• Mix thoroughly till the colour of the mix is uniform.
• Mix only that quantity which can be applied within the pot life of the mixed material.
• On the prepared surface, apply mixed material using spatula or trowel.
0.24 : 0.14 : 0.62
Pot Life, hr @ 30OC
HEALTH & SAFETY
• Use goggles and hand gloves during application.
• Clean hands with warm soap water after applicatio
Available in 4 kg x 20 nos pack.
STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE
Store in a cool dry place under shed away from heat. The shelf life of product is 12 months in original unopened sealed condition.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
Sold subject to the Company's conditions of sale which are available on request.
The information supplied in this datasheet is based upon extensive experience and is given in good faith in order to help you. Our Company policy is one of continuous Research and Development; we therefore reserve the right to update this information at any time without prior notice. We also guarantee the consistent high quality of our products; however as we have no control over site conditions or the execution of the work, we accept no liability for any loss or damage which may arise as a result thereof.