THREE COMPONENT EPOXY MORTAR
CLI N 18 Mortar is a three component system consisting of an epoxy resin, hardener and selected graded filler. This system is tough and resilient when compared to concrete. It has excellent characteristics for floor repairs or re-surfacing. It is a 100% solid system, which is solvent free. CLI N 18 Mortar mortar may be applied at thickness of 5 – 10 mm. It confirms ASTM C-811-90 Type II & IV, Grade 1, Class B & C .
• Provides non-absorbent, non-dusting and chemical resistant surface.
• Dries in eight hours to allow foot traffic.
• High tensile and high compressive strength.
• Solvent free and no VOC complaint.
• Service Stations
• Chemical Plants
• Metal treating plants
• Machinery service areas
• Food processing and rendering plants
• Concrete runways
• Joint arises in highways
• Ensure that concrete should be at least 28 days old.
• Ensure that surface is sound and free from dust, laitance and other contaminants.
• Remove any oil, grease etc by acid etching or by burning.
• Allow the surface to dry.
• Prime the textured surface with suitable primer by brush or roller.
• Mix Comp B (Hardener) into Comp A (Resin) (not the reverse) thoroughly by using a drill mixer fitted with suitable paddle till a homogenous mix is obtained. After thoroughly xing, add Comp C (Filler) and mix for additional 2 minutes or until all aggregate pieces are completely covered by the epoxy.
• Apply immediately.
Compressive Strength, mpa
• 1 day
• 7 days
40 - 50
70 - 80
Working Time, Minimum, 300 C
30 - 40
Flexural Strength, mpa
25 - 27
Tensile Strength, mpa
14 - 16
CLEANING & MAINTENANCE
Clean all tools immediately after use with Xylene. Do no allow the material to harden.
HEALTH & SAFETY
• Use goggles and hand gloves during application.
• Clean hands with warm soap water after application.
Available in 10 kg pack.
STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE
Store in a cool dry place under shed away from heat. The shelf life of product is 9 months in original unopened sealed condition.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
Sold subject to the Company's conditions of sale which are available on request.
The information supplied in this datasheet is based upon extensive experience and is given in good faith in order to help you. Our Company policy is one of continuous Research and Development; we therefore reserve the right to update this information at any time without prior notice. We also guarantee the consistent high quality of our products; however as we have no control over site conditions or the execution of the work, we accept no liability for any loss or damage which may arise as a result thereof.