CLI Crack Seal 100 is a crack sealer that cures to remains flexible to accommodate thermal or structural movement in small cracks.
• Flexible material that allows for small movement
• Remains flexible in all normal climates
• One part product allows a long pot life for ample installation period
• Internal and External masonry wall cracks
• Surface must be clean and sound. All oil, dirt, debris, paint and any other material that might be a bond breaker must be removed. The final step in cleaning should be the complete removal of all residues with a vacuum cleaner or pressure washing.
• Widen the cracks wherever possible in V Groove shape.
• The crack must be pre-dampended for proper adhesion of the PlastiSeal.
• Requires no pre –mixing.
• Use the material directly from the container.
• Place CLI Crack Seal 100 directly into the damp crack with a spatula or putty knifes and level with the surface. For deeper cracks, penetration and shrinkage are observed. In such cases repeat the application till the crack is leveled. For hairline cracks wherever widening is not possible, thin CLI Crack Seal 100 with potable and soft water to enable penetration.
Full cure, days
Chemical Resistance – fully cured samples
• Salts (5% Calcium Chloride)
CLEANING & MAINTENANCE
Clean tools and equipment with water before the material hardens
HEALTH & SAFETY
• Use goggles and hand gloves and mask during application.
• Clean hands with warm soap water after application.
Available in 1 kg Pack.
STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE
Store in a cool dry place under shed away from heat. The shelf life of product is 9 months in original unopened sealed condition.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
Sold subject to the Company's conditions of sale which are available on request.
The information supplied in this datasheet is based upon extensive experience and is given in good faith in order to help you. Our Company policy is one of continuous Research and Development; we therefore reserve the right to update this information at any time without prior notice. We also guarantee the consistent high quality of our products; however as we have no control over site conditions or the execution of the work, we accept no liability for any loss or damage which may arise as a result thereof.